Friday 28 September 2012

2nd Year

It’s been only two weeks since we started year 2, and we’ve already learned some interesting things in our English classes. We know how to introduce ourselves (“I’m…", "I go to St. Bonaventura school", "I’m in year 2", "my English teacher is Eva"...) and how to describe some objects that we have for our daily use (e.g. “I’ve got a red crayon in my pencil case”).

It’s amazing how fast we can learn if we want to! We have to go on like that.

 
Tan sols fa dues setmanes que vam començar 2n, i ja hem après coses interessants a les classes d’anglès. Sabem com presentar-nos (“I’m…", "I go to St. Bonaventura school", "I’m in year 2", "my English teacher is Eva"...) i com descriure objectes que tenim per al nostre ús diari (p. ex. “I’ve got a red crayon in my pencil case”).
 
És sorprenent com de ràpid aprenem quan volem! Hem de continuar així.

No comments:

Post a Comment